The Lean Green Blend is made up of white chickpeas, spinach and lentils, which are key to a balanced diet. A rich source of vitamins and dietary fibre, spinach is essential for gut health.
The versatile flour can be used in a number of ways from vitamin-rich chapatis, chillas, crepes and more. A delicious and easy-to-cook product to better your every day!
Why its better?
- Increases immunity
- Improves digestion
- Spinach lowers oxidative stress
- White Chickpea improves metabolism
- Lentils help lower cholestrol and protect against diabetes
How to make chapatis
- Boil ¾ cup (175 ml) of water for 1 minute
- Take 1 cup (128g) of Flour Blend, add hot water and mix it well with a wooden spatula
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes
- Knead the flour into a dough and allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Roll the dough into chapatis
- Cook both sides of the chapati on a pan
- Briefly place it over the flame to let it puff up
Lean Green Flour Blend :
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Dehydrated Spinach Powder, Dehydrated Methi Powder, Xanthum Gum, Salt
• Name of Product : Lean Green Flour Blend
• Country of Origin: India
• Name and Address of Manufacturer: Artha Industries, D 6/2, MIDC Phase II, Akola - 444104, Maharashtra, India
• Name and Address of Importer: Better Flour Pvt. Ltd., 509, Shah & Nahar, Off. Dr. E-Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018, Maharashtra, India
• Net Qty:1kg
• Expiry Date: 8 months from date of manufacturing
• MRP (inclusive of all taxes): ₹550
Loved it, made crepes n they turned out well.
I liked beet root blend better although this is also good
Great taste and enjoyed protein rich parantha
It didn’t feel stuffy after consumption. It’s genuinely the best alternative for Atta. So so so good. Thank you so much! Healthy and Very Wholesome Taste.
Amazing product it's same like the discription. I am very happy with the Flour. Product quality is too good and it's genuinely help
to improve digestion.
RECIPES MADE BETTER
Inspire your next meal with one of these tasty, healthy recipes.