Palak Patta Chat
Palak Patta Chat
For the Batter: :
-2 cups Lean Green Blend
-2 cups Water
-1 tsp Cumin Powder
-1 tsp Turmeric
-1 tsp Red Chilli Powder Salt and Pepper (to taste)
-15-20 Fresh Spinach Leavesr
-In a large bowl, add the Lean Green Blend, all the spices, salty and pepper and the water.
-Using a whisk, combine all ingredients until a thick batter is formed. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter.
-Dip the spinach leaves one at a time into the batter and place onto a baking tray lined with a wire rack.
-Place the baking tray into the oven at 200 C and bake 10 minutes. -Remove the pakoras from the oven and place in a bowl.
-Top the pakoras with your favorite chaat toppings and enjoy this healthy, delicious evening snack!
- In a large mixing bowl take 2 cup
Original flour blend, ¼ tsp baking
soda and 1 tsp baking powder and ¾ tsp
salt. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp oil, ¼ cup curd and 1 tsp
garlic. Mix well
- Further, add water as required and
knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Grease the dough with oil, cover and
rest for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile prepare garlic butter by
mixing 3 tbsp butter, 1 tsp garlic and 2
tbsp coriander. after 2 hours, knead the
dough slightly to remove if any air
present in the dough pinch a ball sized
- Gently roll to oval shape using a rolling
pin. Make sure you do not make too thin
nor thick and also keep the size in mind.
It should not be larger than your tawa
- Grease with water over naan. Make sure
you coat uniformly (helps naan to stick
on tawa) furthermore, slowly flip over
and put it on hot tawa. Remember, be
gentle and put the water coated side
down to tawa.
- Slightly press. This helps the naan to
stick on to the tawa and when you flip
the tawa upside down it will be intact.
- Now after a minute, flip the tawa upside
down and cook naan directly on flame till they turn golden brown.
- Also brush with some prepared garlic
butter mixed with coriander leaves.
Gently scrape the naan from the bottom
- Finally, serve garlic naan hot with your
favourite curry like mattar paneer.