The Lean Green Blend is made up of white chickpeas, spinach and lentils, which are key to a balanced diet. A rich source of vitamins and dietary fibre, spinach is essential for gut health.
The versatile flour can be used in a number of ways from vitamin-rich chapatis, chillas, crepes and more. A delicious and easy-to-cook product to better your every day!
Why it's better ?
- Increases immunity
- Improves digestion
- Spinach lowers oxidative stress
- White Chickpea improves metabolism
- Lentils help lower cholestrol and protect against diabetes
How to make chapatis
- Boil ¾ cup (175 ml) of water for 1 minute
- Take 1 cup (128g) of Flour Blend, add hot water and mix it well with a wooden spatula
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes
- Knead the flour into a dough and allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Roll the dough into chapatis
- Cook both sides of the chapati on a pan
- Briefly place it over the flame to let it puff up
Lean Green Flour Blend :
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Dehydrated Spinach Powder, Dehydrated Methi Powder, Xanthum Gum, Salt
• Name of the product : Lean Green Flour Blend
• Country of Origin: India
• Name and Address of Manufacturer: Artha Industries, D 6/2, MIDC Phase II, Akola - 444104, Maharashtra, India
• Name and Address of Importer: Better Flour Pvt. Ltd., 509, Shah & Nahar, Off. Dr. E-Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018, Maharashtra, India
• Net Qty: 500gms
• Expiry Date: 8 months from date of manufacturing
• MRP (inclusive of all taxes): ₹295
Wonderful flour..using this in my weight loss journey as it is very filling
Received this gluten free flour, it has spinach, chickpea and lentils. Good in taste i have include this in my daily diet plan. Highly Recommended.
Received this gluten free flour, it has spinach, chickpea and lentils.Good in taste i have include this in my daily diet plan. Highly Recommended.
I try to eat each meal as balanced meal to gain muscle weight. So it became very easy when I came across this brand as this flour helps me add protein to my diet.
Rotis made out of this flour is so tasty to eat and I like to eat variety of rotis so I enjoy it.
I have made chapatis using the flour for my paneer rolls and it turned out to be hit in the family.Best way to add the nutrient value.
RECIPES MADE BETTER
Inspire your next meal with one of these tasty, healthy recipes.