Original Flour Blend
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
White Chickpeas, Rice, Sorghum | Protein-Rich | Helps in weight loss
How to make chapatis
- Boil ¾ cup (175 ml) of water for 1 minute
- Take 1 cup (128g) of Flour Blend, add hot water and mix it well with a wooden spatula
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes
- Knead the flour into a dough and allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Roll the dough into chapatis
- Cook both sides of the chapati on a pan
- Briefly place it over the flame to let it puff up
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Xanthum Gum, Salt
A great product which is naturally made with high fibres and is gluten free. I ordered this to try and can say now that must try this Chickpea Rice Sorghum Better Flour. It is really easy to digest and keeps us light throughout the day. Better than normal flour because it's a rich source of protein, chickpeas for our balanced diet and taste is also good.
Healthier alternative to the regular one !!
Ordered this atta for the first time, wondering the quality of the product and the taste.But trust me the taste is good littil different then the any other atta, Very east to make just need to follow the Instruction. The best part is its Gluten Free and High Fiber which is good if your constipated :)Wanna try the The Better Flour(Beetroot Atta) next :)
Good quality, taste & texture.
We ordered this floor from Amazon, it's a flour which is protein and carbohydrates rich. We used it and felt it's a must buy flour as it is gluten free and organic. Good for health.
RECIPES MADE BETTER
Inspire your next meal with one of these tasty, healthy recipes.