Try our 3 custom blends in this value set. The Super Saver Combo comprises stoneground blends made from farm sourced ingredients which provide a host of health benefits. It consists of Original Blend (1kg), Lean Green Blend (1kg) and Robust Red Blend (1kg).
The Original Blend is made up of white chickpeas rice, sorghum and lentils, which are key to a balanced diet. This blend is a rich source of protein and high in fibre, which makes it easy to digest.
The Lean Green Blend is made up of white chickpeas, spinach and sorghum, which are key to a balanced diet. A rich source of vitamins and dietary fibre, spinach is essential for gut health.
The Robust Red Blend is made up of white chickpeas, beetroot and sorghum, which are key to a balanced diet. A rich source of iron, beetroot is essential for healthy blood circulation.
Why is this combo better?
- Receive thrice the benefits
- Strengthens muscles
- Increases energy levels
- Increases immunity
- Improves digestion
- Improves blood flow
- Lowers blood pressure
- White Chickpea improves metabolism
- Beetroot increases hemoglobin levels
- Rice maintains gut health
- Sorghum has good lipids that help fight cholesterol and help in weight management
How to make chapatis
- Boil ¾ cup (175 ml) of water for 1 minute
- Take 1 cup (128g) of Flour Blend, add hot water and mix it well with a wooden spatula
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes
- Knead the flour into a dough and allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Roll the dough into chapatis
- Cook both sides of the chapati on a pan
- Briefly place it over the flame to let it puff up
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Xanthum Gum, Salt
Lean Green Blend:
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Dehydrated Spinach Powder, Dehydrated Methi Powder, Xanthum Gum, Salt
Robust Red Blend:
White Chickpeas, Sorghum, Rice, Urad Dal, Red Lentils, Dehydrated Beetroot Powder, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Xanthum Gum, Salt
• Name of the Product : Super Saver Combo
• Country of Origin: India
• Name and Address of Manufacturer: Artha Industries, D 6/2, MIDC Phase II, Akola - 444104, Maharashtra, India
• Name and Address of Importer: Better Flour Pvt. Ltd., 509, Shah & Nahar, Off. Dr. E-Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018, Maharashtra, India
• Net Qty: 3 x 1kg
• Expiry Date: 8 months from date of manufacturing
• MRP (inclusive of all taxes): ₹1,515
Highly recommend this to anyone looking for good quality gluten free flour. it came well packaged.
Very happy with the product. Great quality and flavour.
Wonderful packaging and different lines of flour available for different needs. Please continue to bring us best quality in economical price. Five stars for that.
The ingredients are perfectly chosen, very thoughtful for people who cannot eat gluten, ragi, Soya
I have used this flour for baking cakes and cookies too. Both have come out very well.
RECIPES MADE BETTER
Inspire your next meal with one of these tasty, healthy recipes.